Warranty Return Process
In the unlikely event that you experience a problem with one of our products and you believe it may be a manufacturer defect, please follow the process below:
1) Please review CDI Electronics Warranty Policy to determine if the part qualifies for a repair or exchange.
2) Contact CDI Electronics Technical Services Department at 1.866.423.4832. They will walk through troubleshooting steps with you to determine if the part is defective.
3) Click here to complete the Warranty Troubleshooting Form (Ignition Checklist).
4) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Our online RMA form is currently unavailable.) Please include the following information: Customer (Business) Name, CDI Account # (if applicable), Contact Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Country, Phone, Email Address, From Whom Did you Purchase the Part(s)?, Part #, Qty. Date Code, Description of the Problem in Detail, and any special instructions or notes.
5) Once the form is complete and sent to CDI Electronics, you will receive an RMA # via email. Send the part, original receipt that shows the purchase date and RMA # to the address below. Please send the package postage prepaid via a carrier that can track the package.
353 James Record Rd SW
Huntsville, AL 35824 RMA# ___________
5) Once CDI Electronics receives the part, we will test the part to determine if there is a defect in the product. If, at the sole discretion of CDI Electronics, it is determined to be a manufacturer defect, CDI Electronics will repair the part or send a new part to replace it. CDI Electronics will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms listed here and proper return procedures are followed.